About me ~ My name is Lynne Howarth
I qualified in the listed therapies via acredited training schools and have been practising since 2000. I have a designated treatment room at home on the Isle of Skye.
- Gentle Touch TM Reflexology.
- Usui Reiki II.
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy ~ Hopi Ear Candles.
(All the above at Sue Ricks School of Complementary Therapies)
- Aromatherapy Facials (at Cariad Aromatherapy)
Formerly a Registered General Nurse graduating from Nottingham School of Nursing in 1990 I specialised in Dermatology working both in hospital wards and outpatient services.
Registered with the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (Institute of Complementary Medicine)
Animal Healing :
- Usui Reiki II - Intuitave healing and communication for animals.
- Scottish National Certificate in Stable Management and Equitation (North Highland College)